Remotes Leaners from outside Klang Valley can request printed books from Main Campus Library to be sent to their respective Learning Centres (LC). Please follow this request for printed books to be sent to your LC.
Click at the image followed by ‘original’ link for better & bigger image view.
1. From myVLE, click DIGITAL LIBRARY icon to access the Library portal.
2. Click the “Search Library” button on the Library left side-bar.
3. In the search form, there are tabs you may select to categorise your search process. To search for printed books, make sure tab named “FACETED SEARCH” is selected.
FACETED SEARCH menu
4. Key in your keyword(s) at SEARCH TERM at box. Then, choose PRINTED RESOURCES at Item Types. Next, click FIND button.
Insert Keyword(s) at SEARCH TERM and choose PRINTED RESOURCES at Item Types. Click FIND button.
5. List of related books/printed resources will appear. Click at particular title to select a book.
6. Click at ‘POST THIS BOOK TO MY LEARNING CENTRE (Malaysia only)’
7. Click the link : Post this book to my Learning Centre. The Library Backend System will take you to Intra-Library Loan Request Form page (see image below)
As explained in the image above. Patrons will have to
- Fill in all the required fields
- Leave your contact No
- Select your nearest Learning Centre.
- And click “Send Request” Button to submit your request.
Once the Form has been submitted, our Librarian will process your request and may contact you to complete the request.
Scan this QR-Code using your mobile device to view the video guide from Youtube.