How to request Books from other libraries (ILS) [Availabe in Malaysia only]
Before you may request for Inter-Library Loan, the said book must not be available at Tan Sri Dr. Abdullah Sanusi Digital Library either in Printed Form or Electronic Format. You will have to verify that a book is not available in our collection. If you haven’t already done so, the first step is to confirm that we do not have a copy of the book you need. You can do this using the online catalogue.
What Items may be requested for Interlibrary Loan
- Items not owned by Open University Malaysia
- Items not available in Library Databases (Digital Collections)
- Items missing from Library Collections
Items may not be requested for Interlibrary Loan
- Items published in the current calendar year.
- Items owned by Open University Malaysia (unless all copies are lost or missing).
- Items available in Library Databases (Digital Content)
- Bound periodicals and magazines
- Ebooks and downloadable audio.
- Musical recordings, software, or video recordings in any format.
- Non circulating materials (Reference and Thesis)
- Novels or any leisure reading materials
You may use this form to make Interlibrary Loan Request
How to request Document Delivery Service
You may requests for articles or book chapters which are not held by Tan Sri Dr. Abdullah Sanusi Digital Library. Materials requested must be directly related to research or study at the University.
You may use this form to request for Document Delivery Service